Sunday 6 February 2011

phewee, has it been that long?

Oh dear can't believe it was November last time I was on here! It's been a busy, cold, long winter but so glad to see the first signs of spring are popping and bursting out in the garden. Thankfully we'll soon have a carpet of colour outdoors.

I took this photo one chilly but lovely walk up East Kilbride in December, it was taken on my phone so excuse the quality. Don't think East Kilbride has looked so pretty!

Here is a photo, also taken on just my phone, of Freda Ding Dong in the supermarlet carpark with a little mound of snow!
and a lovely santa hat my friend Alecia made me for Christmas, so cosy and warm!!


On the Ding Dong front we were included in the super cute magazine 'Little Thing' in December, even my niece got in on the pic! We're the pictures at the bottom left of the page (puppets and stall). Unfortunately we haven't been able to get our hands on a copy as yet...  

Here at Ding Dong headquarters we decided not to make any new years resolutions but to promise lots of new puppets, badges and all going well, a new website!!

Just a quickie today, so signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Ding Dong Designs blog!