Tuesday 29 November 2011

last live show of the season!!


Today was the last live show until the new year! The next two weeks will still be my selection just not my chirping inbetween, it'll be a mix of some of the tunes I've played in the last few months.

Tunes of the Unexpected - 29th November
  1. Lyn Collins – Think (about it)
  2. James Brown – Your cheatin heart
  3. The Average White Band – cut tha cake
  4. Stevie Wonder – Higher Ground
  5. Unlimited Touch – I hear music in the streets
  6. Peoples Choice – Do it anyway you wanna
  7. Roy Ayers – Running Away
  8. Real Estate – Always there
  9. The Strikers – Body music
  10. Hi Tension – Hi Tension
  11. Dimitri from Paris – Just about right
  12. D Train – You're the one for me
  13. Loose Joints – Is it all over my face (Masters at Work mix)
  14. Phyllis Hyman – Hold on
  15. Steve Arrington – Feel so real

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on the Ding Dong Designs blog!